Vision Ken Park *Wizard*

It never hurts to ask...

Vision Ken Park *Wizard*

Postby vil1976 on Mon May 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Looking for that board, NOS or used but not too beat up.
vil1976

Re: Vision Ken Park *Wizard*

Postby mr-cool on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

i also searched for that earlier....but couldn't find any....chances are less.

cheers
mr-cool

Postby billy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Yeah same here!!!!! I guess it is hard to find that one now
billy

Postby ukoldschool on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

ive got this one NOS:

Im willing to let it go, but I need a clean used replacement plus cash, so now you have something to go at - go at it!
ukoldschool
vision weirdo

Postby balrog on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

ahhhh my old Ken Park wizard ...
wish I could take it back, though I have another NOS in silver dip ...
balrog

Postby valleytha on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 am

In wizard 101, do you need to get into Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley to beat wizard city? I'm level 10 and I think I've done all the quests except the ones that require you to go into either cyclops lane or firecat alley. Do I need to be a member to beat wizard city and unlock the other places?
Last edited by valleytha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
valleytha

Postby RichSchroeder on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 pm

:lol:
I need a Birdhouse Tony Hawk scratched graphic slick!
RichSchroeder

Postby ukoldschool on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

:o :lol:
ukoldschool
vision weirdo

Postby etokle on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Shitload of keyword spammers up in this bitch - mr-cool, billy, and now valleytha. Better IP-block these fucks or they're gonna run rampant. How do they get through the reg process?

Oh yeah, my wizard casts level 25 Fire-Breath against your ice dwarf and he just shoved a 20-sided die up your portable hole. Diagon Alley.

And while we're at it, somebody sell me a Grigley 2! :mrgreen:
Old Ghosts wanted.
etokle

Postby alan-loom on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:58 am

Hola a todos, tengo una preguntas por si me pueden ayudar.

En esta pagina pone que salio una ilustracion de la tabla en la "Thrasher Magazine" de Octubre de 1987

http://www.artofskateboarding.com/Pg/ao ... rod_id=320

Y mirandolo directamente en la pagina web de "Thrasher Magazine" en donde tiene los numeros atrasados de 1980 no veo por ningun lado dicha imagen.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/article ... ober-1987/

Mi pregunta seria la siguiente, si alguien tiene esa "Thrasher Magazine" podria mirarme si existe el dibujo de esta tabla, de forma plana, necesito saberlo, y me gustaria saber si alguien me puede hacer el favor de escanearmelo y enviarmelo a mi correo, la tabla o dibujo seria esta:

Necesito tener ese dibujo a alta resolucion y me gustaria saber si no es en esa revista si tiene alguna otra revista o libro o pegatina, y se pueda obtener una copia de dicha imagen en alta resolucion, lo ideal seria sacar dicho dibujo de una imagen plana, pero si alguien tiene la tabla y puede escanear dicho dibujo en un escaner de gran tamaño creo que tambien podria valer, aunque se que esa tabla tiene bastante concavo en la inferior, tengo dicha tabla, pero el dibujo está muy estropeado, como para sacarlo de la mia.

Por cierto creo que el ilustrador de dicha imagen es "Andy Takakjian" ya que creo que el se encargo de diseñar todos los dibujos de VISION STREET WEAR desde 1985 a 1989 y dicha tabla es del año 1987, por lo que creo que las 4 modelos de tablas de KEN PARK fueron diseñadas por el.

Creo que este video podria confirmar lo que dijo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HE-9cJZBY[/youtube]

Pues nada muchas GRACIAS por vuestra ayuda y ojala me puedan ayudar a conseguir dicha imagen a buena resolucion :evil:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi all, I have one questions if I can help.

This page sets that came an illustration of the table in the " Thrasher Magazine" October 1987

http://www.artofskateboarding.com/Pg/ao ... rod_id=320

And watching it directly on the website of " Thrasher Magazine " where has the numbers behind 1980 I do not see any picture that side .

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/article ... ober-1987/

My question would be the following , if someone has that " Thrasher Magazine" could watch me if there is a drawing of this table , flat shape, I need to know , and I would like to know if anyone can help me get by scanning and send it to me my mail, table or serious drawing this :

I need to have that drawing high resolution and I wonder if it is not in that magazine you have magazine or book or sticker , and I can get a copy of the image in high resolution, the ideal would take that drawing a picture flat , but if anyone has the table and can scan that drawing into a scanner large I think also it might be worth, even if that table has enough concave on the bottom , I have this table , but the drawing is too spoiled to out of the mine.

Incidentally, the illustrator of the picture is [color = red] " Andy Takakjian " [/ color] because I think that was commissioned to design the drawings of [color = red] VISION STREET WEAR [/ color] from 1985 to 1989 and that table is 1987 , so I think the 4 models of tables were KEN PARK I designed for him.

I think this video could confirm what he said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HE-9cJZBY[/youtube]

Well then thank you very much for your help and hopefully they can help me achieve such good resolution image :evil:
alan-loom

Return to WANTED: WARPED OR ALIVE